Plan The Parcel is a conceptual land use planning process, originating from the 2017 Community Housing Action Plan, to master plan the 25 acre affordable housing site located in the center of town. This planning process is anticipated to last through the end of 2019.
The first online public survey for Plan The Parcel has come to a close but we would love to continue to hear from you!
Here are some ways to get involved, stay informed and actively engaged:
1. Attend a Public Workshop
Can’t attend in person? Watch live or recorded video of the meeting online at: http://mammothlakes.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=4. Workshops to be held in Suite Z/Town Council Chambers next to Vons and above Starbucks.
2. Subscribe Online
3. Follow us on Social Media
- “Like” The Parcel Facebook page, and “follow” The Parcel on Twitter and Instagram for the latest news.
4. Get Monthly Updates
5. Meet and Greet
- Meet The Parcel team at various special events throughout town this summer:
- August 11 - Spanish presentation from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at Aspen Village Community Room
- August 17 - Spanish presentation from 5:00-7:00 p.m. at TOML Community Center (1000 Forest Trail)
6. Engage Online
- Register for our Engage Mammoth Lakes online feedback site so you can be ready to participate in the next opportunity – please visit: www.engagemammothlakes.com.
Be part of the future of Mammoth Lakes by being informed and engaged in the development of The Parcel. This project will not only help provide much needed housing that is affordable for residents and workers in Mammoth Lakes, but also create a unique and vibrant place where Mammoth Lakes residents and visitors can live, work and play.
For more information, please visit www.theparcelmammothlakes.com or contact Grady Dutton, Public Works Director at theparcel@TownofMammothLakes.ca.gov or (760) 965-3656.