The Town of Mammoth Lakes has partnered with ProcureNow and is excited to announce our transition from a solely paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system.
Registering for the new eProcurement Portal is FREE and will allow prospective suppliers or contractors to:
- Register to receive notifications of future bid opportunities by signing up for our new eProcurement Portal and selecting the “Subscribe” button to create an account.
- Follow along with updates to existing bid opportunities by finding the bid opportunity and clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested suppliers or contractors to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers online regarding open bid solicitation opportunities.
- Use a guided process of responding electronically to bid solicitation to ensure your responses are completed accurately.
- Receive timely support for bid solicitation questions.
- Have one location for all bid solicitation opportunities issued by the Town of Mammoth Lakes.
There is NO COST for contractors and vendors to register with ProcureNow.
To continue receiving bid notifications, please click here to register through the new online Bid Portal.
ProcureNow will send you an email to activate your account, so please be on the lookout for that. Or you may subscribe to our bids by navigating the Bid Portal page and clicking the “Subscribe” button. For more information about how to register, please see our help file.