- Community and Economic Development
- Planning Division
- Administrative Decisions
Administrative decisions are made by the Community and Economic Development Director ("Director") and approve or deny a variety of minor planning permits, pursuant to Municipal Code section 17.96.040B.2. The Director is authorized to consider for approval or denial applications for Adjustments, Administrative Design Reviews, Administrative Permits, Lot Line Adjustments, Minor Design Reviews, and Sign Permits.
Pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 17.104 (Appeals), any decision by the Director may be appealed to the Planning and Economic Development Commission (PEDC) by any aggrieved person. Appeals shall be submitted in writing, and filed with the Town Clerk, on a Town application form, within 15 days from the date of the review authority’s action. The appeal shall state the pertinent facts of the case and the basis for the appeal, and shall be accompanied by the filing fee set by the Town Council.
In addition to being posted on this page, notice of decisions are posted in the lobby of the Town offices and in the glass display case below Suite Z adjacent to Starbucks.
2023 Community & Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDD)
- CEDDD 2023-02 approving a proposed vehicle parking pad located within the front setback of a residential property addressed 111 North Street: Approved 5/8/2023; Appeal Deadline 5/24/2023.
- CEDDD 2023-01 approving Administrative Design Review (ADR) 22-005, for the construction of a 6,566 sq.ft. single-family residence with an approximately 820 square foot garage location in the Juniper Ridge Master Plan area at 64 Juniper Road; Approved 03/17/2023; Appeal Deadline 04/01/2023
- CEDDD 2023-03 approving Minor Design Review (DR) 22-006 to permit development of a 1,500 square foot prefabricated metal structure utilized as a garage/warehouse for property located within the Industrial zoning district at 156 Commerce Drive; Approved 03/06/2023; Appeal Deadline 03/21/2023
- CEDDD 2022-15 determining that the Innsbruck Lodge Affordable Housing project qualifies for use of the SB-35 Streamlined Ministerial Approval Process and approving a Town Density Bonus; Approved 2/14/2023; Not appealable due to it being a ministerial project under SB-35
- CEDDD 2022-12 approving Adjustment (ADJ) 22-007 to permit vehicle parking within the front yard setback with a portion of the parking spaces extending into the public right-of-way at 262 Hillside Drive; Approved 01/25/2023; Appeal Deadline 02/09/2023
For previous year’s Community and Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDDs), please see the Administrative Decisions Archive.