Administrative decisions are made by the Community and Economic Development Director ("Director") and approve or deny a variety of minor planning permits, pursuant to Municipal Code section 17.96.040B.2. The Director is authorized to consider for approval or denial applications for Adjustments, Administrative Design Reviews, Administrative Permits, Lot Line Adjustments, Minor Design Reviews, and Sign Permits.
Pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 17.104 (Appeals), any decision by the Director may be appealed to the Planning and Economic Development Commission (PEDC) by any aggrieved person. Appeals shall be submitted in writing, and filed with the Town Clerk, on a Town application form (PDF), within 15 days from the date of the review authority’s action. The appeal shall state the pertinent facts of the case and the basis for the appeal, and shall be accompanied by the filing fee (PDF) set by the Town Council.
In addition to being posted on this page, notice of decisions are posted in the lobby of the Town offices and in the glass display case below Suite Z adjacent to Starbucks.
2022 Community & Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDD)
- CEDDD 22-009 approving Administrative Permit (AP) 22-001 to allow The Rolling Chef 395 to operate a mobile business at 3043 Main Street; Approved 9/1/22; Appeal Deadline 9/16/22
- CEDDD 22-008 approving Adjustment (ADJ) 22-005 to allow for for a 20% reduction to the east side yard setback and a 20% reduction to the front yard setback for an addition to the existing attached garage located at 508 Hillside Place; Approved 8/26/22; Appeal Deadline 9/10/22
- CEDDD 22-007 approving Administrative Permit (AP) 22-003 to permit a 1,431 square foot detached garage with a 665 square foot accessory dwelling unit located on the second floor located at 67 Valley Vista Drive. Approved 7/20/22; Appeal Deadline 8/4/22
- CEDDD 22-003 approving Adjustment (ADJ) 22-001 to allow a 20% reduction of the north side yard setback for the addition of a second garage bay and living space for an existing single-family residence located at 49 Top of Slopes Court. Approved 7/19/22; Appeal Deadline 8/3/22
- CEDDD 22-005 approving Administrative Permit (AP) 22-002 to permit an Industry, General use (Commercial Laundry) at 160 Commerce Drive. Approved 7/18/22; Appeal Deadline 8/1/22
- CEDDD 22-004 approving Administrative Design Review (ADR) 22-001 to allow the construction of a new 3,570 square foot single-family residence within the Bluffs Subdivision at 180 Le Verne Street Approved 6/29/22; Appeal Deadline 7/14/22
- CEDDD 2022-02 approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 21-006) for 164, 202 and 248 Old Mammoth Road. Approved 2/25/2022; Appeal Deadline 3/12/22
- CEDDD 2022-01 approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 20-007) for 365 and 385 Fir Street. Approved 2/4/22; Appeal Deadline 2/19/22
For previous year’s Community and Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDDs), please see the Administrative Decisions Archive.