Administrative decisions are made by the Community and Economic Development Director ("Director") and approve or deny a variety of minor planning permits, pursuant to Municipal Code section 17.96.040B.2. The Director is authorized to consider for approval or denial applications for Adjustments, Administrative Design Reviews, Administrative Permits, Lot Line Adjustments, Minor Design Reviews, and Sign Permits.
Pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 17.104 (Appeals), any decision by the Director may be appealed to the Planning and Economic Development Commission (PEDC) by any aggrieved person. Appeals shall be submitted in writing, and filed with the Town Clerk, on a Town application form (PDF), within 15 days from the date of the review authority’s action. The appeal shall state the pertinent facts of the case and the basis for the appeal, and shall be accompanied by the filing fee (PDF) set by the Town Council.
In addition to being posted on this page, notice of decisions are posted in the lobby of the Town offices and in the glass display case below Suite Z adjacent to Starbucks.
2020 Community & Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDD)
- CEDDD 2020-19 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 20-002) for 121 Madera Street and 123 Sherwin Street; Approved 12/10/2020; Appeal Deadline 12/28/2020
- CEDDD 2020-18 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 20-001) for 285, 325, and 345 Fir Street; Approved 12/7/2020; Appeal Deadline 12/22/2020
- CEDDD 2020-17 Approving Administrative Permit (AP 20-006) for 26 Joaquin Road; Approved 11/6/2020; Appeal Deadline 11/21/2020
- CEDDD 2020-15 Approving Administrative Permit (AP 20-007) for 401 Commerce Circle, Units 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8; Approved 10/29/2020; Appeal Deadline 11/13/2020
- CEDDD 2020-13 Approving Administrative Design Review (ADR 20-004) for 385 Pine Street; Approved 10/26/2020; Appeal Deadline 11/10/2020
- CEDDD 2020-12 Approving Administrative Permit (AP 20-004) for Eastern Sierra Fruit Company to operate as a mobile business; Approved 7/29/2020; Appeal Deadline 8/13/2020
- CEDDD 2020-11 Approving Adjustment (ADJ 20-002) for 1469 Forest Trail; Approved 7/2/2020; Appeal Deadline 7/17/20
- CEDDD 2020-10 Approving Adjustment (ADJ 20-003) for 128 Connell Street; Approved 7/2/2020; Appeal Deadline 7/17/20
- CEDDD 2020-09 Approving Administrative Design Review (ADR 19-005) for 83 Bridges Lane; Approved 5/22/2020; Appeal Deadline 6/6/2020
- CEDDD 2020-08 Approving Administrative Permit AP 20-002, to allow the establishment of a new combination wine bar/wine retail use located within the Old Mammoth Road zoning district at 587 Old Mammoth Road, Unit #9; Approved 5/22/20; Appeal Deadline 6/6/2020
- CEDDD 2020-07 Approving Administrative Permit (AP) 20-001, to allow a temporary office trailer and parking lot to be utilized for a maximum period of ten years for property management operations for the Snowcreek development, located on the Snowcreek VIII parcel at 5 Fairway Drive: Approved 4/24/20; Appeal Deadline 5/9/2020
- CEDDD 2020-06 Approving an Administrative Design Review (ADR 20-001) for the construction of a new single-family residence located within the Bluffs subdivision at 320 Le Verne Street: Approved 4/8/20; Appeal Deadline 4/23/20
- CEDDD 2020-05 Approving the Minor Design Review (DR 19-004) for Mammoth Brewing Company located at 18 Lake Mary Road: Approved 4/10/20; Appeal Deadline 4/27/2020
- CEDDD 2020-03 Approving the Administrative Design Review (ADR 19-006) for 92 Bridges Lane: Approved 4/2/30; Appeal Deadline 4/17/2020
- CEDDD 2020-02 Approving Design Review Amendment 17-002 A for The Mammoth Arts and Cultural Center Located at 100 College Parkway: Approved 2/10/20; Appeal Deadline 2/25/20
- CEDDD 2020-01 Amending the Master Sign Plan (MSP 19-001) for Mammoth Premium Outlets located at 3343 Main Street and Village Center West located at 3399 Main Street: Approved 1/21/20; Appeal Deadline 2/5/20.
- CEDDD 2019-11 Approving the Administrative Permit 19-002 for 568 Old Mammoth Road: Approved 3/25/2020; Appeal Deadline 4/9/2020
For previous year’s Community and Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDDs), please see the Administrative Decisions Archive.